Combat Cyber Crime
The world's dependence on computers and information systems continues to deepen, creating a growing but increasingly competitive market for information technology professionals — especially those in the field of cybersecurity. Prepare yourself to take your place on the front lines of the fight to keep sensitive and private data safe by earning a Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity. A certificate is a convenient, cost-effective way to quickly develop the skills and knowledge needed to keep technology assets safe.
- Study computer and network forensics, information enterprise assurance, and securing and protecting systems, applications and data.
- You can earn your certificate online or on campus in less than one year.
- The same exceptional faculty teaches both our online and on campus Master of Information Assurance courses.
- If you choose to continue your education, you can transfer credits earned with your Cybersecurity Certificate into Regis' Information Assurance Master’s Degree program.
- Quickly and easily complete your certificate, choosing four courses from five class options.
Cybersecurity Certificate courses include:
- MSIA 672: Managing a Secure Enterprise
- MSIA 675: Offensive Cybersecurity
- MSIA 680: Computer Forensics
- MSIA 682: Network Forensics
- MSIA 683: Advanced Forensics
- MSIA 685: Malware Analysis and Response
Who Should Pursue a Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate?
The Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate at Regis University is geared towards adults who have a bachelor’s degree, are already in the workforce, and are seeking a management-level position in the cybersecurity field. Through this graduate degree certificate, you will obtain high-level expertise that you can immediately apply to your career in the information assurance field. If you decide to pursue a cybersecurity master’s degree, many of the credits earned with your cybersecurity certificate are transferrable.
Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate Requirements
The Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity can be obtained on campus, online, or a combination of both. The 12 credit hours (four classes) needed to obtain the certificate can be completed in less than one year.
Grow Your career with a Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate
As a student in Regis University’s Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity program, you’ll study at a prestigious university that is designated as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education. Accredited by the National Security Agency’s gold standard for IA education, Regis University’s cybersecurity specialization curriculum is modeled on guidelines and recommendations provided by:
- The Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) 4000 training standards
- (ISC)2 Eight Domains of Knowledge
- NIST workforce development standard
Request more information or call us at 877-820-0581 to speak to an admissions counselor and learn more about our cybersecurity certificate. You may also visit our resource center to gain more insight on the information assurance industry.
Learn more about graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information regarding gainful employment for the current academic year.