In 2014 alone, 783 data breaches were tracked in the U.S. From retailers to financial institutions, the only thing standing between us and the forces of cyber villainy are security experts — and you could be one of them. Gain the power to conquer cybersecurity threats through Regis University’s Master of Science in Information Assurance program.
Click on infographic below to enlarge
Share this infographic!
Copy and paste the code below to embed this infographic on your website or blog:
The Digital Frontier Needs Experts Like You
The world’s governments and businesses need your help to stop the villainous forces behind cyberattack.
Facts and Stats
- Nearly one billion records were compromised by data breaches in 2014
- Each data breach cost the company $3.5 million on average
- Companies such as Adobe, eBay, JP Morgan Chase, Target, OPM, Blue Cross and Anthem recorded data breaches
- 54% of data breaches involve identify theft
- $26 billion will be invested into cybersecurity companies between 2013 and 2017
- Data breaches increased by 49% from 2013-2014
- $86,170 is the median salary of an information security analyst
- A 37% increase in information security analyst jobs is expected from 2012 – 2022
- The cyber industry projects growth of $16.1 billion from 2015 to 2019
Learn to be a cyber hero and make a difference in the world of information assurance. Call 877-820-0581 to speak to an admissions counselor today. Or, visit our resource center to gain more insight on the information assurance industry.