Certification to Protect Individuals and Industry
Learn how to plan for physical security breaches, disaster recovery, implementation of enterprise and architecture security systems, risk management, and auditing best practices with a Graduate Certificate in IA Policy Management. A certificate from Regis University is a convenient, cost-effective way to quickly develop the skills and knowledge needed to keep technology assets safe and find solutions that protects governments, communities and companies.
- Learn how to become a leader in information assurance. Discover new ways to implement secure policies and earn your certificate in less than one year. Courses can be taken on campus, at home, or a combination of both.
- Regis University is proud to offer classes from the same faculty who taught in the Master of Science in Information Assurance program.
- If you decide to continue your education and pursue a masters in Information Assurance, credits earned from your graduate certificate can be applied towards your master’s program.
Who should pursue a Graduate Certificate in IA Policy Management?
The Information Assurance management graduate certificate is geared toward busy professionals in the information assurance and technology fields who are interested in learning new ways to secure information systems across organizations. Obtaining an IA Policy Management Graduate Certificate is a great way to further your knowledge base and grow your career.
What are the Requirements?
A total of four courses are required to receive a graduate certificate in IA policy management. Students choose from the following courses:
- Information Enterprise Assurance
- Managing a Secure Enterprise
- Legal Basics in Cyber and Information Security
- Planning/Implementing Architecture Security
- Risk Management
- Information Technology Auditing
These classes can be completed on campus, online, or a combination of both in one year or less.
Obtain a High Quality Certificate
Regis University is designated as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education by the National Security Agency, and the curriculum is modeled on guidelines and recommendations provided by:
- The Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) 4000 training standards
- (ISC)2 Eight Domains of Knowledge
- NIST workforce development standard
Learn more about our Graduate Certificate in IA Policy Management. Request more information online or call us at 877-820-0581 to speak to an admissions counselor. You may also visit our resource center to gain more insight on the information assurance industry.
Learn more about graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information regarding gainful employment for the current academic year.